Articles on this Page
- 12/30/17--04:04: _2017 chicago archit...
- 01/02/18--04:46: _upstart lucid air f...
- 01/26/18--15:05: _dot tactile smartwa...
- 04/06/18--18:17: _milan happenings 2018.
- 03/23/18--17:13: _dasher: the world’s...
- 09/29/18--05:36: _architecture and de...
- 11/29/18--16:11: _lochside house riba...
- 01/01/19--21:22: _2019 ford mustang b...
- 04/06/18--18:17: milan happenings 2018.
- 09/29/18--05:36: architecture and design begets art at expo chicago 2018.
- 01/01/19--21:22: 2019 ford mustang bullitt: it’s like you’re in a movie.
they rethink the conventions of fashion production and manufacture, bypass the definitions of haute couture or ready-to-wear, and challenge the formal confines of function. mission accomplished.
this zero-emission car is designed for an era of luxurious limited space.
first of its kind smartwatch providing the time with tactile information instead of visual clues. you don't see time ticking away, you feel it.
2018 celebrates the 57th edition of the salone del mobile - the most important international event in the world of design and furnishing.
ultra-minimal, featuring no roof, no galley, no bunks, no head! but it is loaded with hinckley's fine aesthetics, craftsmanship, performance, technology, 3d-printed titanium hardware, and price.
above > expo chicago 2017 featuring work by lara schnitger (anton kern) as part of in/situ chronopolitics / curated by florence derieux In the art world, DesignApplause attempts an objects-only mindset that could include a sculpture, or a photograph or painting of an airstream trailer for example. However, typically the art conversations becomes limited to […]
the house will be completely off-grid, with its own water supply, sewage treatment, and electrical system, all designed to minimize energy use.
the special edition bullitt is conceived to capture what the movie audience experienced from arguably the best cinema car chase - full=screen mode and volume up please..